- Beautiful kitchen/dining area with feature French doors add maximum natural light
- Generous master bedroom with double wardrobe
- Contemporary kitchen with Zanussi appliances, choice of finishes and USB point
- Two further bedrooms
- Elegant main bathroom with stylish Roca sanitaryware in pristine white
- Separate shower and a bath in this stylish family bathroom
- Warm and cosy with gas central heating
- Handy and spacious downstairs WC
- Stirling centre within walking distance and excellent local amenities
- Central location with great transport links to the rest of Scotland
The Graham Layout
9'6" x 16'6"
9'7" x 16'4"
7'7" x 5'4"
3'8" x 6'9"
9'6" x 16'6"
5'11" x 6'0"
9'8" x 9'2"
9'8" x 7'1"
7'6" x 6'0"
Total Area 86.99 sqm | 936 sq ft
Research and experience tells us that a contemporary lifestyle needs room to relax; that you value en-suite facilities; you want plenty of storage space; availability of Broadband and local transport – and low maintenance built in.
Our specification is high, compared with our competitors, and we offer a choice of finishes so your home will always be unique to you.
A range of additions has been specially selected as everyone wants something different from their home
- Choice of modern and contemporary doors
- Choice of worktops with upstands and glass splashback
- Zanussi ceramic hob and multi-function oven built in
- Fully integrated Zanussi fridge freezer
- Integrated washer dryer (to apartments only)
- Integrated cooker hood
- USB Point
• Fitted wardrobe to Master Bedroom available in a range of finishes
• USB Point
Bathroom & en-suite
• Stylish Roca sanitaryware, all in pristine white
• Wash hand basin and WC in contemporary styling
• Hand held shower over bath
• Thermostatic shower in the en-suite
• Choice of modern and contemporary wall tiling
- Quality internal doors
- Gas central heating
- External light to front
- Solar panels to reduce carbon emissions
- Allocated parking (apartments only)
- Door entry system (apartments only)
Finishing touches and personalisation
Our specification is one of effortless, contemporary style designed to complement your lifestyle. Should you wish to enhance your new home, we
have a range of finishing touches available for you to choose from.
Please ask our Sales Executive about how we can help you personalise your new home.*
*Customer’s choice of finish subject to construction stage
What our customers say
We couldn’t be happier about our experience with the sales team and the site team. They made sure it was a smooth transition into our new home.
We are over the moon and impressed with the quality, Quayside is perfect for us.
I love the open plan layout of my Barcelona style apartment. It’s perfect for entertaining.
Help to Buy Eligibility
If you’d like to buy a new build home but can’t afford the total cost, the Help to Buy (Scotland): Affordable New Build Scheme might be your solution.
The Help to Buy (Scotland): Affordable New Build Scheme is open to first time buyers and existing homeowners. If you’ve saved a deposit of at least 5%, Help to Buy (Scotland) can help you with up to 15% of the purchase price of a new home. Your mortgage will be for the remaining 80% of the property price.
Originally launched in 2016 with the aim of running for three years, the scheme has been extended and will be available until March 2021.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. This calculator is provided for guidance only; Robertson Living does not offer mortgage advice. Subject to full affordability checks, you may qualify for a higher equity loan amount from the government. You should take advice from a suitably qualified adviser before agreeing to a mortgage.
|Your estimated monthly mortgage repayment|
|15% Help to Buy Equity Loan|
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to our mailing list today and be the first to know about the latest offers and exclusive launches from Living by Robertson.