The Alberta Layout
18'10" x 14'5"
10'7" x 11'11"
6'7" x 7'9"
Total Area 60 sqm | 646 sq ft
- Thoughtfully designed modern living/kitchen area
- Front and rear garden space
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Contemporary kitchen, available in a selection of finishes
- Sleek bathroom with stylish sanitaryware in pristine white
- Warm and cosy with energy efficient gas central heating
- Secure door entry and sound insulation for peace of mind
- Plenty of additional general storage in the form of two built-in cupboards
- Contemporary kitchen choices
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
- Bosch integrated washer/dryer
- Bosch integrated dishwasher
- Bosch single oven
- Ceramic hob and integrated cooker hood
- LED under cabinet lights
- Feature wardrobes in all master bedroom
- TV socket in master bedroom
- Ground floor apartments feature fully glazed door leading to garden
- Dressing areas (plot specific)
Bathrooms & en-suite
- RAK International sanitaryware
- Larger format ceramic tiling as standard
- RAK thermostatic showers to en-suite
- Allocated parking (Plot specific)
- Gas central heating
- Door security entry system
- Communal satellite system
- Wired broadband
Facings and architraves
- Contemporary ladder doors
- Beautiful French doors – leading to gardens or Juliet balconies
- Grey mist paint to internal doors, skirtings and facings
- White paint to walls and ceilings
*Customer’s choice of finish subject to construction stage
What our customers say
We couldn’t be happier about our experience with the sales team and the site team. They made sure it was a smooth transition into our new home.
We are over the moon and impressed with the quality, Quayside is perfect for us.
I love the open plan layout of my Barcelona style apartment. It’s perfect for entertaining.
Help to Buy Eligibility
If you’d like to buy a new build home but can’t afford the total cost, the Help to Buy (Scotland): Affordable New Build Scheme might be your solution.
The Help to Buy (Scotland): Affordable New Build Scheme is open to first time buyers and existing homeowners. If you’ve saved a deposit of at least 5%, Help to Buy (Scotland) can help you with up to 15% of the purchase price of a new home. Your mortgage will be for the remaining 80% of the property price.
Originally launched in 2016 with the aim of running for three years, the scheme has been extended and will be available until March 2021.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. This calculator is provided for guidance only; Robertson Living does not offer mortgage advice. Subject to full affordability checks, you may qualify for a higher equity loan amount from the government. You should take advice from a suitably qualified adviser before agreeing to a mortgage.
|Your estimated monthly mortgage repayment|
|15% Help to Buy Equity Loan|
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to our mailing list today and be the first to know about the latest offers and exclusive launches from Living by Robertson.